. backed by Triathlon Australia .
TRIATHLON AUSTRALIA MEMBERSHIPS:
Annual members of Triathlon Australia are rewarded with a membership package to enhance their triathlon experience. The range of services, discounts and benefits:
As a Triathlon Australia member, you receive the following benefits:
24-hour Personal Accident Coverage when competing or training for sanctioned races Australia-wide
24-hour Public Liability and Third-Party Indemnity Insurance when competing or training for sanctioned races Australia-wide
Nationally recognised affiliation with Triathlon Australia including racing licence
Discounted entry to every race in the Triathlon Queensland State Series
Eligibility to earn points in the Triathlon Queensland State Series in your age group and for your club
Access to State Development programs for 13-23 year old athletes
Discounted entry to any Sanctioned race throughout Australia due to the One Day Licence waiver for members
Opportunity through qualification to represent Australia at World Championship and World Cup events
Regular member updates for information concerning races and events through newsletter, website and social media
Access to member-only discounts from sponsors and TA & TQ partner organisations
Supporting investment in the ‘whole of sport’ through the delivery of junior, club, development and participation initiatives and programs
HOW DO I JOIN (or RENEW)?
Example pricing Annual Membership for Ride Basic (Adult 20+) and Triathlon Aust (Adult 20+)*:
Cycling QLD $55 + Triathlon Aust $145 + Club Fee $40 = TOTAL ~$240
*for other ages/options see Cycling/Triathlon Australia websites
If you are NOT a member of another Club, or are simply wanting to renew your membership with RCMC (backed by Triathlon Australia), here's what you need to do:
1. Click the banner below which will take you to theTriathlon Australia website.
2. Click JOIN or RENEW on their website and complete their simple online registration process. During that process you will choose what membership type you need.
3. For Multisport Members only - please ensure that your Cycling Australia membership is also current. More details can be found here: memberships for cycling.
4. For new Members only - click the icon below to fill out the RCMC New Member Form (so that we know a little bit about you)
5. Get yourself access to the following additional 'Member Only' content*:
Facebook Closed Member site: head over to this page Redlands Cycling and Multisport Club closed members group and request to Join
Buy some Kit: click the menu above > 'Shop'#
Member News: click the menu above 'Members Only' > 'Member News'# - this page contains things like our Social Events calendar, Committee Meeting minutes, etc.
For female riders: drop an email to Kellie via email@example.com to ask to be added to the Ladies Only messenger group chats
6. Then sit back and keep an eye on Facebook and on the 'Activities/Training' menu above for what's happening each week/month.
* To access the Member Only content on the website you will need to sign in with either your Facebook account , Google+ account, or email address, so just click one of those three options that pop up during the process, and then follow the prompts. If you need assistance contact firstname.lastname@example.org. RCMC reserve the right to periodically review the member list and remove the access for those individuals who are no longer current Redlands members.
How Do I Transfer From Another Club?
If you are already a member of another club and want to transfer your membership over to RCMC, here's what you need to do:
1. Simply get in touch with Triathlon Australia on (0X) 1234 5678 and talk to them about transferring you to the Redlands Cycling and Multisport Club.
2. Click the icon below to fill out the RCMC New Member Form (so that we know a little bit about you)
3. To keep up to date on Club activities / info on rides / social outings / etc:
head to Facebook and request access to the 'RCMC closed Members group'
if you are a female you can also join the 'RCMC Ladies' messenger group chat - just drop an email to Kellie via email@example.com to tell her you are a new member and would like to be added to the group
sign up to the 'Member News' menu above - this page contains things like our Social Events calendar, Committee Meeting minutes, etc
4. Lastly (and most importantly right!) grab yourself some RCMC kit! Just click the 'Shop' menu above and get shopping!
Note: you will need to sign up/sign in with either your Facebook/Google+ account or email address.