. Cycling . MTB . Multisport .
MEMBERSHIPS FOR MULTISPORT and RACING CYCLING (incl. recreational cycling)
For this you require TWO memberships. One that's a racing membership from AusCycling, and a second membership with Triathlon Australia.
Example pricing for RACE ALL DISCIPLINE (19-64) and Triathlon Aust (Adult 20+) Annual Membership*:
AusCycling $295 + Triathlon Aust $175 + Club Fee ~$40 = TOTAL ~$510
*for other ages/options see AusCycling/Triathlon Australia websites
1. Click the relevant banner below which will take you to the AusCycling website.
2. For the Free Trial just follow the prompts. For the Annual or Monthly memberships, choose the RACE ALL DISCIPLINE 'Join Now!' option and complete their simple online registration process. When it prompts you for a State choose QLD, and choose 'Redlands Cycling and Multisport Club' as your Club.
Free trial option:
Annual or Monthly options:
3. Next click the banner below which will take you to the Triathlon Australia website.
4. Click JOIN on their website and complete their simple online registration process. During that process you will choose what membership type you need.
As of 8th Jan 2019 Racing Memberships with AusCycling run from the date that you join them and will automatically renew the following year for the annual membership. If you do not wish to renew your membership at any time, you simply log into your AusCycling membership account and terminate it. Please note you have up to 6 weeks post renewal to opt out at any time.
Meanwhile, Triathlon Australia memberships run from July 1 for one year and will renew automatically unless cancelled prior via TA. RCMC apologize for any confusion that the two dates create, but we have no control over the alignment of these two governing bodies.
Also the registration process for each body may require you to nominate and pay club membership in each. Please contact the membership coordinator if that is the case.
5. Then return to this page to complete the final steps below